Thursday, May 9, 2013

Spongie Box X Kitty Toy: Grumpy Meal

Saw the spongie sport series

It was pretty cute

Spotted the Squidward

With all the tentacles occupied with rackets

Spongebob x McDonalds Sport series

Spongebob x McDonalds Sport series

 

Although they did not launch

The whole 16 of them

 

Tried my luck today

Looked like I was a little late

They changed the toys every Thurs

 

And looked what have I got

Hello Kitty Loves Dancing

 

That makes two sets of Kitty

Were being featured at McDonald's right now

Hello Kitty Happy meal 2013

McDonaldland Hello Kitty Collectors Set

 

And saw it with my own eye

How people swept the plush

Like buying more than five

Sob

 

The grumpy SpongeBox

Exactly described my feeling

It's alright

At least I got the box

As a consolation

Spongebob It's the best day ever

Spongebob Sandy: Yee Haw

 

When are they bringing Snoopy back

When are they brining something like

Super Mario with Yoshi

Astro boy

Flintstone and Bamm Bamm

You wish

No comments:

Post a Comment