Thursday, March 1, 2012

Voucher Bounce X White Blouse: All-Alone MV Browse

free day, today is

but unfortunately tomorrow is not

in fact, 40% of my classes falls on Friday

all the way till 6.00 p.m.

therefore staying back

 

planning to meet up with Her Highness

who has been in town like half month back

but refused to attend Week 1 classes

Mid Valley, would make a great mid-meet-up point

 

went out on a 9.20 a.m. bus

got there quarter before 11

texted her,

she said.. wait didn’t I check FB last night

 

okay.. cut it short

I somehow know what is going to happen

FFK incident,

because I didn’t have access to FB at all

and I still don’t

 

although there are loads of F&B outlets around

I don’t have to think twice

on my breakfast choice,

right after I saw this

SpongeBob's Dream Job

 

oh my, the previous SpongeBob crossover

is like less 6 months back

why is he returning to McDonalds’ so so soon

but anyway this is a pretty cute set

and for my dear Manager,

I won’t mind repeating my happy meal routine again

 

finally got to check FB

there, you see the status update with

two plates of delicious food

that’s from Her Highness

shopping with her aunty elsewhere

hence postponing our trip

sigh… that’s the life of being a slave

 

I thought I gonna stay long here

since I am all free by myself

but 5% low battery notification popped up

I don’t know, it always happens

whenever I needs iPad, quite badly

I came out without charging it

wifi-ing in Mcdonald's

 

it was quite awkward

the kid opposite my table,

kept staring at me

eating exactly the happy meal

playing with his SpongeBob

he must be wondering why is

that big aunty opposite eating happy meal too

a kid eating chicken burger like mine

 

went loiter around

then to Borders

that is the main motivation I was here today

to use the 200 RM book vouchers

I set my target, on the Peanuts 60 Anniversary book

which I saw a couple of months ago

and it costs like almost 300 RM

 

and today

it was no longer there

same goes to the rest of the Peanuts books

went through the graphic story / comic section

and the rest of the bookstore

there wasn’t anything in mind

 

okay I will reserve the vouchers for

my dad when I get home

he is that kind of person who enjoy buying books

arrange them nicely on bookshelves

but reads like only 20% or many less

and says he will reserve the reading after retirement

 

Poor Woodstock was still around

*pat pat on the head*

but still it is a bit over-priced

and if I were to use book voucher to buy a plush toy

it feels so illegal

although I know of people who use the vouchers on

stationeries, CDs, computer accessories etc etc

anything but books 

Woodstock with a heart

 

feeling very depressed indeed

I went back to Zara

spotted something during the loitering

 

okay first of all

this is how I look like today

this is like the first thing I wore to school during Sem 1

it means something to me and Her Highness

because she always remembers what I wore that day

and today…

anyway, she is not going to see it

blue blouse x grey skinny

and this is how my back looks like

managed to “invent” this yesterday

no pins, just one tiny rubber band will do 

mini plait across

 

this is what I spotted

a plain white sheer blouse

been hunting for quite awhile

Zara white sheer blouse

 

took the brown one

nothing just wanna compare

I didn’t put it on

because obviously experience tells

this will only go well for a fair-skin girl

and will look very dirty on me

brown or white

 

isn’t this skirt lovely

but too bad it isn’t the right size

Zara brown skirt

 

ended my journey around 2.30 p.m.

reached condo at 4.27 p.m.

it is always like two hours

due to waiting and traffic jam

 

new discoveries of the day:

I learn how to top-up Touch N’ Go at an ATM machine

the top-up service on the buses has been terminated

actually doing it at an ATM machine is

equally easy and F.O.C.

plus it is direct-transfer from account

 

price of happy meal has gone up

now, they charge an extra of 1.50 RM for the drink

so it came up to a total of RM 8.30

I am pretty sure I am right

because I just bought it last week, for the dolls

 

probably because they realize

there are adults like me

who are buying happy meal for the toys

therefore we are like price-inelastic

oh my, econs term

 

Mid-valley is going through revamp

forever 21 is coming real soon.. hurray

MPH and Guardian have relocated

Quiksilver is about to move as well

even Carrefour is doing some within-store relocation

it seems to be quite haphazard still

 

loots of the day

Zara white sheer blouse

 

SpongeBob Kung Fu master.. that’s so My Manager

SpongeBob Policeman, somehow related to her too

while waiting at the bus stop

I even held it high under the sun

just to check whether the freckles are there

yes they are

SpongeBob Kungfu Master and Policeman

 

not forgetting

another burger for hi-tea

I thought I am reserving it for dinner

but I was quite hungry already

after the long loitering

chicken burger for tea

 

p/s

I have promised My Manager that

I won’t buy anything today

but I still did

yet I am pretty sure she won’t blame me

because she owns the similar item as well

and few weeks back

I actually dreamt of her

exactly wearing this one

i got proof

 

and we can wear them together

during our year-end next trip

and this makes a great clothes for backpacking

since it is not too exposing

and at the same time, it’s easy to wash&dry

 

it’s crazy

I hate couples who wear couple shirts

but I don’t mind besties shirts

probably because I have the best besties in the world

 

as to Her Highness

technically speaking, she is forgiven

because in the first place, she did inform me

and she kept texting to make sure I am doing good

and called to see if there is a need for her

to come down, after her aunt’s done

it’s okay

next Monday she will be the slave In return

 

she just doesn’t know

marketing survey is something her slave specializes in

 

this is how complicated my relationships with

my besties are

manager vs client

Her Highness vs slave

fellow market surveyor

tailou vs follower

2 comments:

  1. I bought that same exact shirt from Zara just like 2 weeks ago. But dark green color. We have the same fashion sense lol. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to find good advice from your content.


    Also visit my web blog: buy bulk twitter followers

    ReplyDelete