Friday, December 30, 2011

Surprise Appearance X Sneaker Alliance: Achieving new balance

x’mas shopping with my mom

nope I didn’t buy anything

although mom almost encouraged me to

 

instead

instigated my mom

to buy New Balance

this is not the right word to use

 

she was looking for casual shoes

we saw New Balance on sales

all I did was

further recommended it

by emphasizing on the light-weight-ness

she was looking for

 

she wore them once

thought they were still a bit tight

therefore for the time being

my task is to

wear the shoes

on behalf of loosen them up

 

this is what we call

achieving a New Balance

 

I don’t have to shop

yet fulfill my dream of

having New Balance at home

 

mom will soon

get a more fitting pair of

“New-Balanced” sneakers

win-win situation

 

it is beige in colour

I almost got her to buy the blue pair

too bad the size did not fit

new balance in beige

 

new balance GM500LB

okay

for the sake of helping mom out

I will wear them real soon

new balance GM500LB

No comments:

Post a Comment