Tuesday, December 20, 2011

2011 Curtain Call: Loots of The Year

Item I regret buying:

nice to see,

not so keen to wear

favourite heels

 

Item I regret not buying:

tie-in sales

two for 100 bucks

I don’t really need two of these

sorry, given up

Polka dot jumpsuit

 

Best Buy:

the mission of 1 pair of sneakers / year

finally, Vans is listed in my wardrobe

Vans Authentic Navy

 

Most Random Buy:

do I need a backpack? Not really

do I have one? I think so

just because it is navy colour

and my bottle fits in the side pocket perfectly

301095_1894123915882_1325083470_31579182_7119092_n

 

No Pain No Gain:

been thinking of buying another all-black watch

and wearing them on alternate basis

yet one dies off too young

finally giving up hope on blackie

replacing with another Black

 

Not My Kind of Loot:

then why did I buy

baby pink canvas shoes

it is not my intention, really

I wanted white,

yet it runs out of the proper sizes

out of yellow, green, baby pink

this is the most soothing colour

and I can’t resist Puma, sometimes

just like the backpack (as above)

pink canvas

 

Big Surprise!:

a gift from my boss

adidas Originals yummy

 

Wish-List:

if there is one thing I gonna buy on 2012

it will be this one

and only this (maybe…)

Navy blue blazer

 

Shop of the year:

Zaza

where I bought five dresses

and the total bill is less than 100 Rm

Zaza

I owned two of the dresses below:

dresses display

 

most worn mini dress of the year:

for 15 rm

only from Zaza

grey flora mini dress

 

most consecutive shopping:

4 days in a row

at times twice per day

to Jungceylon mall

Jungceylon night view

no worries

I bought nothing at all

but groceries

Grocerry shopping @ Big C 

 

grocery shopping is the

alternative therapy which cures shopaholicism

effectively than anything else

Tesco Shopping

2 comments:

  1. This design is spectacular! You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost
    moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!

    ) Great job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that,
    how you presented it. Too cool!

    Have a look at my page :: riel

    ReplyDelete
  2. great submit, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this
    sector do not realize this. You must continue your writing.
    I am confident, you've a huge readers' base already!


    my website; cantares ()

    ReplyDelete