Saturday, December 24, 2011

Giant Pocko X Raw Potato: Gifts From Hokkaido

gifts... not for me

 

this whole thing

goes to my niece, Jazmine

she was all excited

especially over the boots

 

after her mom bought her

the gladiator sandals from Taiwan

she was so proud of them

calling them “Taiwan Shoes”

and wearing them every single day to school

 

she gave up all the Crocs-alike

for the pair of “Taiwan Shoes”

till very the very recent Angry Bird slippers took over

Gladiator sandal vs Crocs

 

and this time round

OshKosh B’Gosh boots

Oh my gosh

it must have cost a fortune

but they are really lovely

and looks good with her usual legging-look

OshKosh B’Gosh boots

 

my only concern is

when is she going to wear these

not on Chinese New Year, definitely

boots + hoodies

is not a wise combination

for the 30+ degree Celsius weather back here

 

next up..

the giant Pocky

when I saw it

it was just wrappers and empty pack

about to be disposed of

 

thank goodness

I was not too late to save it

it’s actually an One Piece cross-over

with a chess board

Pocky X One Piece

 

although I am not a huge fan of it

as a person who collects

“trash” as you may call it

I think it is kinda wasteful to throw these away

therefore keeping it

 

who knows I got to sell it

at an auction years later

“in your dream….”

 

that’s the part for Jazmine

for me

not too bad

 

okay

I am about to sound sour

if my gifts were to be

compared to the hoodies and boots

 

a facial wash

oh so so good

I know right

at least it is from Kose

be thankful

softymo facial wash from Kose

 

and save the best for last

a couple of raw potatoes

potato

 

boo…

I wish I have a Christmas gift for real

somebody who really knows

what I want

a small inexpensive thing will do

1 comment:

  1. For the reason that the admin of this web site is working, no hesitation very rapidly
    it will be renowned, due to its feature contents.

    Stop by my site travelmob

    ReplyDelete