Friday, April 5, 2024

2024/04/05: February

Things went better than expected in Feb

took things real slow during the whole Lunar New Year

for like 15+1 (Eve) days

*

And even started doing something festive such as

meet-up, relative visiting and friend gathering

which have not been done in years

*

And eating at random places with the folks 

like Dim Sum for the first brunch of the year

without missing my daily workout

*

Getting back to work

Is never an issue to me

Since I have tried working on almost

every single date on the calendar  

*

Work was slow

during the second half of New Year

for the much needed me-time

after all the above activities  

*

Hitting end of the month real soon

well not really bad

considering that I actually worked

very few hours during the 2 weeks

*

I would have thought twice

about flying to another city with pricey tickets

if only I could celebrate the occasion

in such a balanced way like this year

*

But good experience though

since I doubt I would ever want to fly again

during Lunar New Year

*

No comments:

Post a Comment