Wednesday, April 24, 2013

24 Apr X Sunny: Creepy!!

Accompanied her Highness to shop

I wasn't in mood for anything

the menstrual cram was draining me out

 

the train ride cost me rm 36

I jus topped up like last Sunday

Seems like have to do it again quite soon

 

I don't know

when I tapped in

It's like penalty fees RM xx.xx

 

What have I done that

They penalized me

 

On the way back

No more train ride luckily

 

A maid and a child came onto the bus

She was holding a mini umbrella

And the umbrella accidentally hooked on

The clothes of an old lady in front of me


The old lady was on the phone

She was so mad that

she threw the umbrella on the floor

 

While picking up the umbrella

The maid was showing like

What?? That kind of expression

the other lady passenger beside the lady

and me were giving that What?? expression too

 

After she was done with the phone call

the lady turned around and looked for the

Maid and child

And scolded like

Brainless, eat shit,

doesn't scold your own child and give me that look..

And she went on for quite awhile, rambling

 

..... Speechless

 

I helped a grandma alighting the bus

She was using her umbrella as support

And suddenly she asked in Cantonese

Do you have 2 dollars

 

????

 

I gave her anyway

She is an old granny

 

Then she took the same bus

We just alighted from

Maybe her feet doesn't even

Allow her to walk the distance

Via flyover across the road

 

till then

I have quite forgotten my

Most Expensive train ride

(Before I stupidly mentioned it again)

 

An ambulance just overtook the bus

Road accident in front

I don't wanna see blood

I don't wanna see blood

 

Back home

Cheers and

Bless the old folks

Uniqlo Snoopy Maxi dress

1 comment:

  1. If you desire to grow your know-how only keep visiting this web site and be updated with the latest gossip posted here.


    my web-site best cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete