Monday, September 28, 2009

First Day at Work

when i took out my camera

to take down these lovely sceneries

outside my hostel

damn i remembered

i forgot to bring my document

luckily i wasn’t late for work

outside my neighbourhood fountain

*

see how fat am i now

fatty

*

the building outside

Tradehub 8@Tradehub

*

the company i working for

my boss's Jaguar

*

stupid heels that almost killed my feet

Nose Butterfly so painful 

*i

am supposed to work on Monday and Friday

but this Friday i have loads of errand to run for

so going back next week

*

the work is okay

translating document into Mandarin

how everyone noticed

my USB keyboard

a bit paiseh

*

bosses and colleagues

are friendly people

it’s not a very stressful working environment

in fact, today 5 part-timers were there

including me and Serene as translator

*

oh man, Serene is a yr 4

Chinese Studies major

hope my piece of translation

doesn’t lose out too much

if comparison is made

*

but this company is a developer of HRM system

the boss should have detected

if i am not suitable for the job

so i guess i am well qualified

motivation, skill, knowledge, ability wise

i am competent

(picked up those words from translating product introduction)

*

last week OL look

for interview

next week i am so gonna wear flip flops

there is this part-time colleague of mine

she is wearing white T and short pants

maybe i will wear knee length pants

but flip flops is a must

stupid heels

interview day

*

p.s.

working towards saving $ 1,000

*

1 comment:

  1. EvA said...
    Wow your first day at work already?

    Ooh so you do translation work eh? Well good luck with your job and all the best to you in saving that $1000. ;D
    September 29, 2009 11:50 PM

    ReplyDelete