Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sudden Point of Emptiness

1st of July, what a day for me

It's really been quite awhile

since I blogged here

*

First of all,

I need to explain my whereabouts

during this 6 months

*

The last time I blogged

I was still in room G3-03 of Inti-UC hostel   

I am even not too sure whether

the room number is the right one

*   

For the past six months

I been working like a dog

My 1st ever job started on the 15th of Dec

It only lasted for a short 1.5 months

So… there was not a happy ending

Then I took a CNY break

*

15th of Feb, I went for an interview

On the 16th

I immediately attended for

my second job at a pharmacy in Melaka

*

Yesterday was my last day there

It has been a great experience

Lots of new stuff to learn and

great colleagues too

*

Actually there are supposed to be

many new experiences to be shared here

But since I worked from 9am to 7.30pm

I was already sleeping like a log by 9.30pm

*

This was the main reason why

I have gained some weight too

on top of new knowledge

*

For the next 2 weeks,

I guess I will be spending

most of my time here

*

Friends have already left for their studies

So I am all alone

preparing for a new life ahead

I am kinda in a dilemma now

*

The pharmacy and the people

that i still think about a lot

But of course I look forward to

a new life at NUS soon

*

So between leaving an old familiar place

and heading for a new environment

I am not too sure

what my feeling is now

*

Thank you to all the people

i met during the part-time job

Shall I list them all out?

*

My headmaster and mistress,

Mr and Mrs Loh

My monitor, Kak CT

My good buddy, Mei Yen

My swimming friend, Amie

My caring kak Shikin

And the new colleague, Hong

Last but not least,

the brand promoters

who are willing to teach and share

*

No comments:

Post a Comment