Wednesday, April 13, 2022

2022/04/13: February

Just realized I haven’t written 

the post for February 

but it should be relatively easy to recall

as first half of it was Lunar New Year

*

I started work on 3rd day of Lunar New Year 

fair enough 

in fact I got extra day off 

before Lunar New Year 

as it was a weekend

*

but it wasn’t easy at all

started work at 12am 

took break in between 

and went back to festive mood

in the day to entertain some guests 

*

but it was one of the Lunar New Year 

I most enjoyed ever 

without traveling

since it was the first 

at my own place

*

anyway found it a bit hard 

to go back to full time work schedule 

thank goodness 

it wasn’t a hectic month

*

i couldn’t imagine i actually spent 

the second half of the month 

adapting to post holiday mood

*

but overall 

it was all good 

having spent a few long night working 

and the rest pretty much chilling

*

the new balance?

please… not again?

*

No comments:

Post a Comment