Sunday, March 23, 2014

Good Ol Tote X Plain Black Top: Quick-Shopping Mode

Clothes shopping for myself is

never in our routine

while taking the weekend walk

with my boyfish (boyfriendish) dad

 

But somehow

I wanted to show him

the Looney Tunes UT at UNIQLO

so let's go,

just a quick one

 

And I have to own up that

I drop out of those

marketing survey peer groups

I used to "work" together with

so I am a solo shopper now

no surprises

 

This is the tee

I wore to work since 8

in the morning

well it's to lessen the burden of

clothes washing

eco friendly right

 

My dad was complaining about

the length of the tee

hey dad that's asset

and guess who did I found in the bag

who put him in?

probably my 18 months nephew

I lended (this is a spelling mistake?) Woodstock

to him Last Sunday

me in my shopping look & Woodstock

 

Black black black for work

looking for some semi formal blouse

all of my tops are cotton

 

Well it's not that easy to find

plain black tops,

no monkey business, just plain

at the right price

 

#1 black sleeveless blouse

okay looks fine

the lace is workable

either tucked in or

just do it away by trimming

plain black sleeveless blouse

 

#2 black long sleeve blouse

no complain from the front

black blouse

 

But Arrgh

why can't they just

keep it sweet and simple

black blouse with a twist, twisted

 

Next stop is Uniqlo

well as mentioned for the sake of

showing my dad the Looney Tones collection

 

The Snoopy/Peanuts collection

i have already collected the "soft copy"

and posted them all here

so it's alright

 

And I vow not to buy more

was already walking away, till

 

wait a minute

something caught my eye

oh man, I shouldn't have come

`Peanuts UNIQLO canvas tote bag

 

Flipping through the designs

the vintage Mickey designs look fine too

but obviously when I am given the choice

Peanuts will be given the priority

 

There's this one

There's navy blue with

Snoopy hugging Woodstock, Awwhh

and black colour with

Joe cool, the tag reads as

"keep calm and carry on"

 

and ya one more

natural colour like this one

with closed up of Snoopy astronaut

"first beagle on moon"

 

Last but not least

not my favorite

repetitive comic strip pattern

(too messy in my opinion)

So which one to take?

Back to basic

Stick to classic

Damn I always wanted one of these

when I get a baby boy /

a house with lawn

Haha in your dream

Frankly speaking,

it's about the price tag

metal toy car

 

Loots of the day

Peanuts UNIQLO canvas tote bag

black sleeveless blouse

 

And this is for Brother Jay

such lovely bag

and aha it's only

half the price of what I paid

for the Peanuts canvas tote

Tsk Tsk Tsk

can't wait for him to

get old enough and carry this around

Winnie the Pooh bag

 

Guess what did I found

in the bag

no wonder the detector rang off

but nobody prevented us from moving on

and I guess I can never get this removed

they actually have a remover machine to

do it right, right?

theft detector tag

 

So I must either

don't ever come

UNIQLO with the bag or

the alarm will ring off again

 

Or keep the receipt in the bag

forever and ever to

prevent the above

 

Life is good when

your hometown finally had a UNIQLO

life is good when

your Pa is your best buddy

who shared a filet-o-fish with you and

who wait for you during fitting session

I bet he doesn't know

about this snapping business

that took place in there

Hehe

 

Oh man we actually

haven't finalized our next trip

he got a little discouraged after the

missing flight incident

 

I was trying hard to push

persuade I mean

Chengdu / Hangzhou

Should be fine or

Teo Chew as he wanted to

 

Life is as simple as that

work like a dog

so that I can shop once a month

and fly once a quarter (hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment