Wednesday, March 5, 2014

5th March X There Goes the Bus: Care to Hear My Grudge?

I don't know what the heck is wrong

with the public bus

that it came at 6:00pm sharp or

even earlier these days

 

I came out at 6:00pm and

obviously couldn't make it

and the next bus is 6:30pm

 

It used to come at 6:05

which was just perfect

 

Great

perfectly great

 

But it's alright

I rather spend almost 30 minutes

waiting for the bus

instead of sitting in the office

for another 10-15 minutes

 

and another tragic case is

i always end up waiting alone at the bust stop

all the way until it is packed with people

 

Getting some instant tan

under the sun

evening sun

 

ya baby, that’s a lacey skirt

my very first

i kept having the feeling that

my hips have expanded the pattern of

the lace so wide apart that

they kinda look out of aspect ratio now

 

and started to compose

a bitching pose

okay today is about this colleague

 

I don't know what's her issue

everything she asked me to

I completed them for them

 

but I think it's a little too much

for her to ask me to

Go for lunch

Go jogging at night

Go out during weekends

 

and since I had

profusely refused her for

So many times

 

she started to make remarks like:

Do I even walk?

I sleep at home all the time

Have I ever been to a club?

 

and went on further to suggest that:

She should help me to get a life

She should help me to wear make up 

She should help me to get bf

 

Well..

doesn't she understand

isn't it obvious that

 

I make a demarcation between

colleague and friend

and I have no intention of

befriending her at all

 

just like how I learnt to

differentiate friends from classmates

 

So..

she can go on and make all the

assumptions she wants

 

i am a recluse, i am anti-social

I shall never deny, in fact I am

 

go ahead

I will still offer the same refusal

to hang out with her

as how I did it on Day 1

 

I have a life

I have my hobbies

I have my days-out

 

but that's all mine And

I don't see any point of sharing it

because

in the first place

me and you are just colleagues

 

and I wouldn't go out with you

even if I am left with no friends

I go out alone, sometimes

by the way

 

and

I am perfectly fine with it

*la la la la la sing a happy song*

No comments:

Post a Comment