Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Long Bought X Almost Forgotten: Batches of Loots, Unreported

curtain call 2013

about time to re examine

my loots of the year

 

looks like I didn’t shop too much

this year round

 

wait a minute

before that

I guess I miss out a few items

which I didn’t really talk about

 

not that I wanna hide them

simply missed out the timing to

talk about it

 

08 Oct

my QUIKSILVER duffle and backpack

which were ordered online

I deem them as a pair of couple bags

Quiksilver Mens Zig Bag 01Quiksilver Mens Ublo Backpack 01

 

are already put in use

so in love with them

the skateboard straps for the backpack

they are in fact useful

slotted my shoe bag onto it

oh ya the Winnie the Pooh sling bag

they made a good trio

cabin bags

 

19 Oct

Pre-concert shopping

Vans Authentic lo pro Oxford Wingtip

baby blue instead of b&w because

they a little more girlish

these are man’s model in fact

but I can’t really imagine

a guy in these baby blue oxfies

Vans Authentic lo pro Oxford Wingtip

 

look, this was launched back in summer last year

most-coveted?

yes they are yet

it was not too long before

I got my pair of navy-blue Authentic

Vans Era lo pro and Authentic lo Pro Wingtip Oxford Sneakers Summer 2011

 

bumping into them a few times since then

some other pairs of sneakers joined force

so I was prepared to give them up

 

so fate had it that way that

we met again

in a huge outlet

something like factory outlet

where all the “backdated” sneakers come

before they were sent to

I don’t know where

 

“backdated” yay

that’s a different between

backdated and outdated

backdated simply means

it was launched some time ago

classic models will never go outdated, ever

 

nautical dress

this was after I bought the pair of Vans

Mag Mag was like

hey look this will look good

while you carry your QS backpack and

wear the Vans oxfie

and soon it was my loot

nautical dress

 

Mag was kinda baffled:

wow that was very fast of you

 

this was something totally unplanned for

erm.. how much shopping are

actually planned for ?

a pair of plaid shorts huh?

a little concerned it looks like pajama shorts 

well.. yes, actually

more concerned what am I gonna to match it with?

well.. black top I guess

Vans Boardwalk plaid shorts

 

but what makes it irresistible is

it’s a pair of Vans shorts

brand loyalty, you may call it 

 

11 Sep

buy one free one dresses

yet another LBD

I was too addicted to LBD at

one point of time

there are at least 3 pair of unworn LBDes 

but yet…

LBD sheer sleeves

 

the sheer sleeves are really annoying

no worries…

LBD without sheer sleeves

 

buy one free one

so there’s the second pick

first ever mullet dress

this is a little tricky

low at the back,

longer in front, instead

thank goodness

it wasn’t too obvious, the unevenness 

royal blue mullet dressroyal blue mullet dress

 

one time of mullet dress

are they even called mullet dress

which I couldn’t really bear are

those of two layers design,

eg: inner layer is a short skirt

while outer sheer layer is long

something like this

this is even worse since

both layers are of different colours

double layer dress

 

16 Dec

MNG Jeans oversized cropped slogan tee

not specifically needed or wanted

a gift from my sis

“C’est Magnifique”

that’s magnificent!

C’est Magnifique MNG jeans cropped tee

 

somehow oversized cropped tee is

quite a popular item in my wardrobe

a pair of Pebbles and Bamm Bamm

tied-knot plain tee, in blue & white

and some other which fall in between

cropped or none-cropped

 

alright

that’s all for now

really to do my closing for 2013

 

am I that sure I won’t buy anything

for the next 13 days to come?

well not very

but there’s way to..

there’s a term for it

what firms do in order for their account to

appear better to stakeholders

 

no it’s not cheating

it’s some sort of decorating work..

damn what is it called?

do I really have to go digging up the term

in my A-level Business Studies textbook

 

to cut short the story

what I can do

I mean just in case

just in the not-so-possible case if

I buy something before 2014

 

I will bring these items forward

to the next accounting year

-the end-

No comments:

Post a Comment