Thursday, May 10, 2012

Design I Lack X With Affordable Tag: Yet Another Shopper Bag

finally

an earth-coloured beige shopper bag

with a pair of strong handles

which happened to come in baby blue

 

how do you know if the bag is huge

it is indeed huge

since all my stuffs can fit in

plus, at the very bottom

my old bag which is a huge messenger bag

P1160280

 

this ain’t no ordinary shopper bag

because it is stated there

Royal Borough of Greenwich

established in 2012

P1160253

 

and another extraordinary thing is that

I actually got this bag

from a merchandize store of a museum

National Maritime Museum,

at Greenwich(obviously)

 National Maritime Museum

 

how do you like my new bag?

probably also my new shoes

who just turned two days old yesterday

sheer shirt x mini dress x tights

No comments:

Post a Comment